Free Fire features a large collection of cosmetic items, including costumes and bundles. To get them, players usually need to distribute diamonds, which are the in-game currency of the quick-paced BR title.
Events are one among the simplest ways for players to get exclusive Free Fire items for free of charge or at a lowered cost.
A new Free Fire event called the Hacker’s Store began today, i.e., May 24th. The event gives players the chance to accumulate a series of rewards, including the Sakura Clubber bundle.
Hacker’s Store in Free Fire
The Hacker’s Store will run in Free Fire from May 24th to May 31st.
When players first participate within the event, they’re going to be required to settle on 1 Grand Prize and 1 Bonus Prize.
The list of Grand Prizes includes the fashionable Clubber Bundle, Lush Clubber Bundle, Sakura Clubber Bundle, and more. Rewards may vary slightly from user to user.
Here are the principles of the event:
- At the Hacker Store, you get to settle on which of the highest prizes you prefer!
- After choosing your top prizes, you’ll spin for an opportunity to win your preferred grand prize.
- Once you obtain a prize, they’re going to be faraway from the pool.
- Spin prices will increase because the number of remaining items within the pool decreases.
- You’re bound to win the grand prize within 6 tries
How to get the Sakura Clubber bundle in Free Fire
Step 1: Players should first open the Hacker’s Store and choose the Sakura Clubber bundle as their Grand Prize.
Step 2: they ought to then select the specified Bonus Prize and press “Confirm.”
Step 3: Players should click on the “Click to Draw” option. A random reward is going to be drawn and faraway from the prize pool.
As stated within the rules, players will receive the Grand Prize within six spins.Follow us on our channels