How to download PUBG Mobile Lite 0.22.0 latest update on low-end Android devices
Earlier it was hard to run the pubg on the low devices. It needed high-end devices to run. Many fans of pubg were either left out of the playing the pubg or they simply had to buy required mobile to quench their thirst for pubg.
However since the launch of the new pubg lite, it has been made easy to download it on the low-end devices too. Developers from time to time keep on launching new updates that make playing the Pubg a better experience even on the low end devices.
Recently developers have launched a new update i.e 0.22.0 that comes with various new cosmetic items. All the users have to do is to go on the play store and download it from there. Users can also download it from the APK file available on the game’s official website.
More details on how to download PUBG mobile lite 0.22.0
Google play store
Following are the steps by which you can download it from the play store
1. Users have to go to the play store, they have to type in pubg mobile lite 0.22.0 from there.
2. Then, they have to tap on the install option to download it on their devices. They can also click on this link to download it directly from the play store.
Here is a guide to help to download the APK file:
1. To download it, they will have to go to the official website of the Pubg mobile lite or they can click on the given link to get there directly.
2. Upon reaching the website, they will have to click on the download option to download the apk.
Keep in mind the size of the PUBG Mobile Lite 0.22.0 is 712 mb. You need to have enough storage in your device to download it.
3. After clicking on the download, you need to enable the option “Install from the unknown sources” then the download will start automatically.