Garena Free Fire Rampage Edition maintenance end time and server start time in India and more
Free Fire players are incredibly excited to undertake out all the new features that the OB28 Rampage update is bringing to the sport. However, they’re going to need to wait until the upkeep period ends to be ready to do so.
Free Fire developers take down the game’s servers for maintenance before every major update.
As expected, the servers of the famous battle royale title were pack up this morning at 9:30 PM IST before the OB28 update.
The maintenance break will come to an end at 6:00 PM IST today. Once it ends, players are going to be ready to access the remake of the sport .
Free Fire players who log in to the sport between June 9th and June 13th will receive the subsequent rewards:
- 2x Diamond Royale Vouchers
- 2x Weapon Royale Vouchers
To claim these rewards, players will need to attend the events section of Free Fire and click on on “Update for Rewards.” they will then press the “Claim button” beside the respective rewards to gather them.
Features of the Garena Free Fire Rampage OB28 Edition
Here are a few features that the Free Fire Rampage update will bring to the game:
- The revival system will get a major uphaul.
- The battle royale matches will have optimized loot on the battleground.
- The total output rating score of each match will be increased for all levels.
- Two new weapons, the Ice grenade and the Mini Uzi, will be available in the BR mode and the Clash Squad mode.
- A new character named D-Bee will be introduced in Free Fire. His ability will improve accuracy and movement speed.
- A new pet named Dr Beanie will also be introduced. Its ability will optimize movement speed when in a crouching position.
- Players will be able to use in-game voice commands